Gold Membership Now Open

alltrac.net

As discussed in the Forum News Section, Gold membership is now open through December at a discounted rate.

CLICK HERE TO SEE WHO IS IN THE GROUP

Here are the normal rates:

- $25 lifetime for newer members
- $15 lifetime for alumni members (5 years in the community)

Here are the discounted rates until 12/31:

- $20 lifetime
- $10 for alumni members

Note, the perks will not be in place until the forum is upgraded. This will happen sometime in December. You are allowed to donate more, if you desire. This is a lifetime charge, it will not have to be renewed.

Your rank will be changed to "Gold Member". If you wish to remain anonymous, you can request that your rank not be changed.

The membership will include:

- 2 free alltrac.net or gtfour.net stickers (available in January)
- A bigger PM box (standard members will have a small PM box)
- A gold membership forum where important site decisions are discussed
- Access to a secret vendor discount forum
- Ability to post videos directly to the forum (still under construction)
- IF we can make happen, gold members will NOT see any advertising banners.

Soon there will be a link posted, with buttons, and an easy checkout process. For now, you will have to do it manually. Here are the basics:

- Paypal is the preferred method.
- Request an invoice to the email paypal account of your choice.
- The title should be, gold membership alltrac.net. Put the user name in the notes.
- You will be added manually, but if you want to make sure, you can also send me a PM that you have sent payment.
- If you prefer to send a check/money order, PM for instructions.

All proceeds are going back into the forum, hosting fees, and stickers.

lumbercis

WarTowels":3tds2omb said:
But I worked so hard to get GTFour God under my name...

-Towels

I don't know that "biggest post whore" is something one should really strive for, but hey, I guess we all need goals. :evil: j/k

maxaud

My signature was working, I changed my name but didn't modify the image/url and those portions broke.. I hadn't edited since before the forum change. Is this something that's restricted to "gold" members?

db

Make sure Disable BBCode isn't checked in the signature section. You don't need to be a gold member to have a siggy.

Einst3in

yeah whats the e-mail to paypal to id love to support this seeing as its an incredibly useful resource for the trac.