NW TOY RUN 08

kettlman

Posted: 10/2/08 4:41PM Post subject: NW TOY RUN 08

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NW TOY RUN 2008

December 13 , 2008
Time: 1:30 pm
Place: 272nd park n ride. exit 147 off I-5
Bring: unopened toy

TOYS FOR TOTS

YEP. THATS RIGHT! SATURDAY DEC.13th 1:30pm AT 272ND PARK N RIDE. EXIT 147. GONNA DRIVE OVER TO PACIFIC RACEWAYS. DROP OFF TOYS AND ENJOY THE PEOPLE AND CARS.

LAST YEAR WAS AT THE EXTREME. OVER 400 CARS. LOTS OF FUN, AND LOTS OF TOYS. WANNA MAKE THIS EVENT SO LARGE WE WILL HAVE TO HAVE THE TACOMA DOME IN A FEW YEARS. LOOKS LIKE IT'S GETTING THERE SO LETS GET IT GOING!!!

This is going to be a BIG ONE. I want to see everybody there. I mean everybody. This is for the CHILDREN that are less fortunate. I don't care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. Just an unopened toy. This will show the community that all the cars are not street racing all the time. This will be an open forum event. I will post on other forums. YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE!
LETS MAKE SOME KIDS HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

www.nwtoyrun.com

I HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY , I MEAN EVERYBODY who has ever looked at this page to attend. as you can tell last years was AWSOME. and this years will be better!!!!!!!!! the web page is still in the works and some pics don't show unless you are a member of that club. i will be fixing it soon. will be adding the forums i post on also. this will be on a saturday and even in the after noon so NO EXCUSES! HA HA HA!!!!

FEEL FREE TO POST ON OTHER FORUMS, JUST PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH ONES.

kettlman

I just received an email from Kent Police. It sounds like they have every intention to blocking the intersections for us again! Stay tuned!

kettlman

its geting closer. less than 2 weeks. coming real fast. my comp. has been down, but alot is happening. gonna be a blast. hope to see you all there!

kettlman

Well, only a few days left. Remember to get there early to enjoy yourself and park. I just wanna thank you all for showing up and making this event one to remember and look forward to. For 5 years in a row,

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!

PC080216.jpg

kettlman

Tomorrow! Rain or shine we will be there. This one is for the kids!

We also have confirmation from Kent police to block the lights. Hope to see tons of you there!