alltracshoak's 4th st185... 92 teal

silence

looks great!!!!
Same setup as I have, b+g springs with the flik wheels....get a spacer for the rear and you'll be set. DO you have a buyer for the hood?

alltracshoak

nope...450 and no one's willing to come pick it up...after tomorrow, i guess price is going back up to 600 picked up or + shipping

TEAMFaint

Financial problems dude?
If you need help dont hesitate to ask, I'm sure many of us wouldnt
mind pinchin in a few bucks to help ya out.

alltracshoak

here's an update on a little new looks
foglight.jpg

:oops:
maybe this shot could be on the calendar :oops:

alltracshoak

Toyota_Todd":1rnhuyem said:
Does this mean your keeping the hood and bumper? It looks to good to take apart and sell now :cry:
oh no..this is new hood and bumper that i bought...these actually came with all the hardware.example, the hood came with all the hardware including the small spoiler near the windshield, the bumper came with the fog lights,bumper support,grille...its more complete than the other bumper and hood that i got..time for a respray :D

alltracshoak

taking it out..cleaning it..this would probably my first route to get my car running again is using this block and using my other pistons but get new rings, new con rod bearings, new main bearings..

i need to get this check first then ill have to take the motor out of the car and open that block up to get it checked.

TEAMFaint

Ahhhh so THATS why you wanted to sell the original set up!
You tricky bastard!

Looks great!
Its a shame its gonn abe parked for a while though :(
Goodluck on the rebuild!

Sifu

Damn. Popped the engine huh? Isn't there someone selling nice lower block parts? Check the 4 sale section...