Blue Book values

Shaggz00

I checked the value of my 165 back in July at kbb.com just to see what the retail value of my car is. with all my options it came to $2,760. I just checked it again, being 3 months later with 4k more miles, the retail value actually went up $300 to $3060! What do you all suppose that means? does it mean our cars are gaining value back as they become more rare or what?

shoteh

funny coz it seems like prices of cars these days have been rising, maybe its cuz of the economy or something :shrug: or cuz gas prices have been lower?

RIalltrac

or cuz gas prices have been lower?

what part of the world do you live in? prices around here just jumped like 25-30 cents a gallon. I'm paying like 2.30/gal at the least, I know thats still not as bad as like Cali, but its bad for this area. When I first got the alltrac two years ago gas was like 1.90/gal

d1alltrac

RIalltrac":17j8svoy said:
or cuz gas prices have been lower?

what part of the world do you live in? prices around here just jumped like 25-30 cents a gallon. I'm paying like 2.30/gal at the least, I know thats still not as bad as like Cali, but its bad for this area. When I first got the alltrac two years ago gas was like 1.90/gal

damn you should move to Texas...im paying around 1.90-2.05 for 93 octane, 2 years ago we were at like 1.49

OlyST185

thats cheap trust me for 2$USD/gallon

we pay almost a dollars in canada for one litre, that makes almost 4$ for a gallon

SuperWhite92

God i hate buying gas. I cry every time.

A few years ago, i drove a honda accord, and could put 85 octane in it all the time, and paid $18 for a full tank
When I sold this accord, I was paying $21 for a full tank.

When i purchased the alltrac, the first thing i did was put gas into the car. I realized right then, paying $25 to fill er up that it had better be worth it.

Fast forward to this morning, when I bought gas on my way to go hit the canyon. $35 for the tank. Paid $2.13 for a gallon of 91 octane premium in Fort Collins, Colorado. And for those of you wondering, the alltrac is more than worth the expensive gas.

dianaspicer

I am with you on filling the tank.

I put high octaine in the alltrac and the cheap stuff in the blazer and get about the mileage in both.

The car: $25.00
The blazer: $35.00
The bike: $5.00 high octaine

I should be riding the bike to work 70 miles a day.

TomsGT4

Regular gas is 0.86/liter (3.25/gal) here in Southern Ontario, Canada.
:(
I pay close to a dollar a liter for 93 octane, a little over 60CAD which is about 45USD to fill her up.

Last May reg 87oct gas was up to 0.97/liter (3.70/gal) for a couple weeks.
:shock: