A Look Inside Cloak'n'Dagga Racing (NO 56K)

SuperWhite92

Probably the most anyone will ever see of Cloak and Dagger in FL. These photos were taken by a highly trained
and very skilled photographer who snuck in late at night and snapped the photos. Thumbnails can be clicked on to
enlarge them to full size. The white car is Todd's, and the Black one is Pat's, as if you didn't know.

picture443bg7.jpg

And the one you've been waiting for:
picture420ms4.jpg

5speedGT4

Damn those pictures do much better justice to the new wheels on pats cars then the ones he took that i got in an email from him last night. Can you say hawtness.

Denver_whiteST185

Im confused, wheres the intake manifold. Is the car running or is the engine still being built?

I think pat's old wheels looked better, but thats just me.
(BTW, is he still selling them)

Meurz

I'm a BIG fan of JDM exclusive wheels, and these Pro's are hot.. Offset looks ok too :roll:

5speedGT4

From the email i got from pat, all i know is that the wheels are 18x8s in the front and 18x9 out back... custom ordered to his specs (just like everything else about his car :smokes: ) they took something like 8 months to get i guess.

i do like his old wheels, but these and his oz wheels he uses for racing look awesome as well... definately good tastes for wheels

Celi-GT4

Gary - Sorry it all came together on short notice.

The rims are Gram Lights the OZ's are still mounted on the other side of the car :) The thing is the new rims are so mezmerizing you don't even want to look at the OZ's. Anyone else notice somthing else about the front wheels or what's behind them. Sick.The offset is perfect in my opinion and the dish in the rear makes me hungry for pizza.
Todd

SuperWhite92

Celi-GT4":3j83ko3q said:
Gary - Sorry it all came together on short notice.

The rims are Gram Lights the OZ's are still mounted on the other side of the car :) The thing is the new rims are so mezmerizing you don't even want to look at the OZ's. Anyone else notice somthing else about the front wheels or what's behind them. Sick.The offset is perfect in my opinion and the dish in the rear makes me hungry for pizza.
Todd

You are such a goddamned ricer :D

toayoztan

Wow, looking very nice there. I do love the wheels. I actually like these better than his old ones.

I also noticed the radiator too...i'm guessing that's sufficient enough then?? I'm sure it is, since a lot of the high hp integras around here use civic (smaller like the one pat has) rads too.

Bryan

hairybeanbag

:shoots: I knew i saw Pat at Colortime rent to own on tuesday!

Hey pat, how's the saying go? $150 down and you ride today!! nice to see you next 3 months payments hanging on the dish :lol:

Looks great pat, Hope to see wrinkle walls on all 4's at the track next month.

GT4times2

Pics dont do it justice. I was at Pat's 2 nights ago, and they look very nice. I'll also agree with Todd, that the Rays wheels will make you forget about the OZs for show...Really nice.

thebish5thgen

alright so call me the noob that I am but what is that large circular thing near the radiator that looks like a plastic disc? I'm confused because I've never seen anything like it....