Who is still here in the NW...

3s_woob

Well I just want to know who has what and where... I've been out of the loop because my car was down since July but now it's up and I need to get back into the community.... I was thinking about planning a meet... when maybe near spring or beginning of summer. I haven't talked to any of you older members in a while and I want to meet the new members as well. So if you can post the following info... we can get the ball rolling!

Name: Ryan Wu
Screen name: 3s_woob
Color and model: Red ST-185
e-mail: wuboy206@hotmail.com

(copy and paste)

Name:
Screen name:
Color and model:

Hope to hear from ALL of you here in the NW.

3s_woob

Nice to hear from you guys. I've been around but just lurking... but hopefully I'll try to contribute more to the club like the good old days.

SeanGTS

I will never forget that enourmous alltrac meet we had! I miss Bill as well.....

To bad we couldnt replicate that someday.

jjpetek

I am here with all of my projects...anyone local is invited to swing by the shop at any time to check out the madness.

Name: Jason Petek
Screen name: jjpetek
Color and model: White ST165, and about 4 others...
e-mail: jjpetek@hotmail.com

AWDios

I'm still here. We just had the pstoc monthly meeting on monday, and there were 3 other local alltrac owners, besides myself, and 2 of them I met for the first time.

3s_woob

SeanGTS":jczx5he0 said:
I will never forget that enourmous alltrac meet we had! I miss Bill as well.....

To bad we couldnt replicate that someday.

Yeah too bad Bill isn't here in the NW anymore... There's alot of people who moved or sold their car.

That's mainly what I'm trying to do... is to beat or come close to the last big meet we had. So hopefully people are still around the NW.

AWDios

Yeah there's a fair number of us. I'll make sure I'm posting PSTOC meets here too, anyone is welcome to those.

We're having a mini golf tournament in March.

124Spider

Name: Mark
Screen name: 124Spider
Color and model: Red, mostly stock 1988 ST-165; semi-daily driver (All-Trac gets the icky days; S2000 gets the nice days :D

AWDios

If you want to go HUGE for a meet, and I mean HUGE!! I'm organizing an all Toyota car show for July 2nd @ XXX, we're already on the XXX flyer and everything. Should be awesome, and Ryan if you want to help Natalie and I would appreciate it.

Maloy

jjpetek":nw3suz8v said:
I am here with all of my projects...anyone local is invited to swing by the shop at any time to check out the madness.

Name: Jason Petek
Screen name: jjpetek
Color and model: White ST165, and about 4 others...
e-mail: jjpetek@hotmail.com

This guy isnt joking guys its worth it to stop by and see the insanity at this guys shop.
Im over here in shoreline doing body work to my 165 until i can afford the new engine.

Name: Matt Maloy
Screen name: Maloy
Color and model: white st165, blue st165 parts car
e-mail: celicatrbo@hotmail.com

trialsmaster2

I'm going to try and get a meet up here in the Okanagan this summer too. Last year we had 3 Celicas (besides me) make it, maybe this year we can get more. I'll post more info in the PacNW and Canadian sections once the dates are known for the car show part of it.

Name: Aaron
Screen name: Trialsmaster2
Color and model: White 1987 JDM ST 165
e-mail: trialsmaster2@lycos.com

wht88all-trac

Name: Jake Goss
Screen name: wht88all-trac
Color and model: White 88 Celica All-Trac
e-mail: nathansg2k2@netzero.net

Nice to know there is a few people in the NW. Still havent found anybody around Spokane except my brother 1 year ago. But anyways, im just waiting for a few parts so hopefully mine will run!!

Hey guys it's been a while, but I will be moving back up to Oregon in March. A meet sounds like a great idea, I'll be back just in time. Good to hear your car is running Ryan.

Name: Josh Winegar
Screen name: 92 All-Trac
Color and model: Teal '92 ST185

cameron2

Name: Cameorn Bloomer
Screen name: Cameron2
Color and model: 92 185 teal
e-mail: CAMeRONblmr@aol.com

i am one of the new guys at the pstoc meet on monday...hopin' to be at more