Pics and video from the alltrac meet

CMS-GT4

Notice alltrac is singular. There were two there but one was in the garage the whole time.... damn code 54.

The mr2 meet was cut short cause one guy from atl broke down and they spent most of the day working on his car.

Here are a few pics. I will post more pics and video later.

A sweet NSX up there.

img0867iw6.jpg

img0873hb1.jpg

img0876ig2.jpg

img0882kk2.jpg

img0889vf0.jpg

img0890fn2.jpg

img0891um1.jpg

img0895an1.jpg

img0897ys5.jpg

CMS-GT4

Some action shots.

img0929hc3.jpg

img1025en9.jpg

This supra runs mid 6's in the 1/8th.

img1038ub5.jpg

img1043ia7.jpg

They were supposed to close down the dragon that night and race these. They run 50 mph through it.

img1048hi2.jpg

The only mr2 that ran with us. Stock NA engine and was kicking some ass as you will see in the video.

img1053pw4.jpg

img1057jj1.jpg

img1058jl2.jpg

img1059pv9.jpg

E_Knight

sorry man, that I couldn't make it
Ive been trying to get everything moved in up here in Jonesborough TN and it has been goin pretty slow having to work and everything!

But i will let you know when everything gets more settled!

90TURBO4WD

so where was this?
beautiful road, nice curves

looks like its pretty popular to cruise, judging by all the bikes etc. in the vid

toayoztan

Hey that's a very cool video. I like the alltrac too. What camera/equipment was used to film that on the car like that? I never knew where to get stuff like that heh.

Bryan

CMS-GT4

Its dustin's regular digital vdieo camera. I bought a camera pod from stickypod.com just for this. If you buy one, tell them I sent you.

CMS-GT4

Its 800 megs, how do you want me to send it? I did it in final cut. Final cuts sucks as far as I am concerned now.

Sifu

Final Cut is a very nice program! What are you using for compression? I'd use mpeg4 and reduce the view size to 320x240 just to save on space.

CMS-GT4

I made it to a mov file.

I liked final cut till I had to render a movie over 5 minutes long. Took 24 hours to process. Then it made the file larger than it was to begin with and is unable to reimport it back to compress it.

Sifu

CMS-GT4":1n3hz1wn said:
I made it to a mov file.

I liked final cut till I had to render a movie over 5 minutes long. Took 24 hours to process. Then it made the file larger than it was to begin with and is unable to reimport it back to compress it.
DAMN! The file must have been HUGE! It shouldn't take more than a couple of hours. And never bring back a compressed file to work w/. It takes longer to re-compress. Always use the original if you can.