Need to get rid of dying 91 rc

Enricogoncalvis

I'm located in Vancouver and I'm not really sure what the car is worth at this point. There is an oil leak pretty bad, supposedly my front and rear engine seals need to be replaced the power steering fluid is leaking, and there is an issue with the left rear camber being bent... I know these problems are going to cost me a couple thousand dollars I don't have... $3000 obo

ps sorry no pics right now i'm doing this on my iPhone and I do not have access to a computer at the moment, maybe soon though...

Sorry to hear a fellow Vancity RC with troubles. Those seals, and the PS pump leak are typical for our cars and the age. When you have time, you should detail the condition of the body and any other info you have on the motor condition to help a potential buyer. It would be sad to see it parted out if the car is in decent condition.

good luck.

Enricogoncalvis

Ok so to be honest I don't think the engine seals are as bad as i thought but the valve cover gasket is bad, I'm gonna replace that and get the car painted because I have a claim on it... After that's done I'm still going to need to sell it. I'll keep you all posted sorry for the premature post :D

GT4RC

Hey I just thought I'd mention....

theres a shop on st johns about a block from me, and one of the mechanics picked up a canadian spec alltrac a couple months ago. had a couple visits with him and he's getting to know his way around the car quite well. go see him, seems like a stand-up guy. hes in the shop on the north east corner of st johns and williams. or theres a friend of mine that works at evolution out in maple ridge. I think their shop rate is $65 and they know their shiz, the owner kevin is supposed to be a really good guy as well. I'd call em both if it were me.

Enricogoncalvis

I'm not parting this car out!! Once I'm done all work I feel it needs immediately I will put up pics and sell it, should be in about one to two weeks.... Hopefully...

klue

DO not part it out, When i get rid of the car in my garage i will fly over there and drive it back, once you can get it to make the trip

Enricogoncalvis

DSC00872.jpg

DSC00871.jpg

DSC00868.jpg

DSC00870.jpg

DSC00867.jpg

DSC00866.jpg

DSC00865.jpg

DSC00864.jpg

DSC00861.jpg

DSC00853.jpg

I didn't get a chance to wash it before the pics so its a little dirty, give me 5 gs and its yours!!! Talk to me people!!!

Enricogoncalvis

There's still an issue with this vehicle, when the turbo spools and I shift smoke comes out the tail pipe, so obviously it needs some work done